Darrell,

    That's a fine idea.  Would it be feasible for such a remote tuner to
have a
local MUX/encoder/sending unit so the power and control signals could all be
provided via a single coax line?  The specifications would need to address
maximum cable runs for RG-58 and RG-8.
--
Gary, KI4GGX
K2 #4067

    Well said Steve!
    The only other thing missing from the Elecraft tuners is the ability to
mount
    them remotely. A Elecraft remote tuner would be just plain wonderful!
    Darrell
    VA7TO

    On February 6, 2005 7:48 am, Steve Jackson wrote:
    > I like the guys in Maryland who make these fine units.
    >  However, I sold mine, in favor of the Elecraft
    > tuners.
      :
      :