On Feb 9, 2005, at 8:29 AM, Tony Martin W4FOA wrote:

Hi Gang,

I am SOOO pleased with my Bencher/Elecraft Hex paddle that I want to make sure it stays clean and pretty until I become a SK. Does anyone know of a source for a Paddle Dust Cover (plexiglass) for this jewel? I have been given a couple of references (one WB3EVL and a WP4). One source says EVL is no longer in business (an email has been sent to him) and the WP4 doesn't appear to be a satisfactory option per reviews of his work and reliability.

Thanks for your comments, Tony.

To the list: If anyone would like to go into business making dust covers for this paddle, please let us know! We would definitely stock them.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---