Paul - W8KC wrote:
It's funny to read about the K1 on 160M.

Last week, I emailed Wayne and asked if a KX160 (160M/80M version of the
KX1) was even possible.

He said it was doable, even the autotuner (!) but the market would be too
limited to make the actual product.

My money is ready.  I wonder how many orders they would really need to do
it?

73 =paul= w8kc

I'd like one, but then again I've already got an investment and I doubt the xyl would like me to have 2 of 'em! If only that option had been available prior to purchase...

73,

Joe, W2RBA