I know some of you have used Motorola amplified speakers.....I have one and the one thing is not clear. Two of the wires are referred to as "audio up" and "audio down". The remaining 3 wires are for power supply and squelch......not sure how the two audio wires and "squelch" would get connected to a speaker jack for the K2......does this wiring resemble anyone's and if so how did you rig up the speaker? Thanks in advance.