[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello to everyone on the Elecraft Reflector. I subscribed to the Reflector alittle over a week ago and have really enjoyed all the posts. It is good to know that there are alot of really talented people out there who will be able to help me if and when I get in trouble building the K2. I will be ordering my K2 in the next couple of days. I would be interested to know if there is someone in the Massachusetts area that has a K2 that could offer some help. Boy some of the problems I have been seeing are making me get second thoughts.

                                     Steve Terry

                                       W1KV
Hi, Steve, good to hear you're contemplating a K2. You shouldn't worry about anything -- if *I* can assemble a K2 (and and K1 and a KX1!) with success, *you* will be able to do the same. It's not for naught that Elecraft's stance is: they won't let anyone fail. Don't worry -- and enjoy the experience.

73,

Joe, W2RBA