Hi Chas

Bring your rig, operate signing "mobile ve3", and most of all, have fun.

There are no regulatory issues, we have full reciprocity with W land.

73

Rick, ve3mm

I realize this is off topic, but I need some information. I am going to drive to Ontario next week on business and I have my mobile rig in the car. I didn't intend to operate it, but can I bring it along and bring it back in? I hate to take it out; it's such a hassle :-)

73,  Chas,  W1CG