Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:

I'm inventorying each board as it is begun.  ... At this point capacitors
for the RF board are a wild blur.  I'm sure I have not correctly identified
at least a third of them.  Many numbers on the caps are simply not in the
parts list.  If anyone has a good way to ID them I would be pleased to hear

English is not my mother tongue. I am not a technician.
However, I managed to identify all the capacitors. Some of them are tiny, you could use magnifier. Remember to check both sides of capacitors. I had some difficulties identifying because I looked another side of capacitors.

DVM with a capacitance measuring function.  Several resistor packs have not
had the right part numbers.  So far I've been able to ID them by measureing

Right! There were some different numbers. This topic was covered in list archives. Multimeter helped. I had some red resistor packs with "wrong" numbers when comparing to inventory list. Their resistance was OK.

Rolf Moberg
(s/n 4759 waiting to be built)
oh6kxl