The Elecraft QSO Party -- pre-announced in January -- will indeed be happening this weekend from 1500 UTC Saturday (March 12) to 1500 Sunday. We'll have the rules page updated by tomorrow, along with an official and final announcement. The basic rules have not changed, but we'll add links to any new software, etc. See Jerry's comment below about Writelog.

There was some very useful feedback on the rules from last year (thanks, everyone). We hope to incorporate some changes in the future, but ran out of time for this year's contest. (Been busy around here!) Hopefully, this means that no one will have to do any software rewrites.

Stay tuned....and keep your fingers crossed for good conditions. Anyone check the forecast?

73,
Wayne
N6KR