David,

Well, the filters would not change during shipping, so you may want to take
the statement that 'it was working fine' with a grain of salt.  ALC controls
only the transmit level, which means that the receive situation of OP1 being
'more quiet' than the other filters has no relationship to the alc area -
look for a problem on the KSB2, particularly in the filter area - most
likely a poor solder conection (and don't forget the header pins soldered on
the top side).

Your voltages are not far enough off normal to indicate any source of the
problem, so it may be a question of tracing the audio through the KSB2 if
there is no other easy answer.

For one 'easy' answer to the transmit problem, did you set the mic
configuration header to match the pinout of your microphone?  If you are
using an electret mic and you have not added the required resistor, that
alone could explain your problem.  Look for the easy, 'dumb' stuff before
digging too deep into the KSB2.  The chart of the mic configuration header
connections is in the KSB2 manual.

Above all, check the soldering carefully (3 times over will not hurt).  Poor
solder joints are the most common cause of failure.

73,
Don W3FPR