On Mar 20, 2005, at 4:35 PM, Yves Dussault wrote:

Hi K2 friends!
I have built a K1, with all options and it works beautifully! But, now, I would like to build the K2. My question: may I build the basic K2 and add options later when my bank account lets me do it, like the 100 watts options or noise blanker, internal antenna tuner, etc?

Yes. In fact, the manual strongly advises (almost orders) you to build the bare K2 first and add the options after it is all verified running. Makes sense for troubleshooting as well as for pocketbook!