Last night, I ended up calling on 10.112.7 because I was hearing some
occasional broadband digital QRM on 10.102.7, and someone was calling near
10.107.2 just before the net started. The one and only check-in was Rick/WA3TUU
in Michigan.

Next week, I'm going to try calling the net one hour later (0100z -
8E/7C/6M/5P) to take advantage of the longer spring evenings and folks who get
home later. If this works well, we may end up transitioning to 0100z
(9E/8C/7M/6P) for spring when DST takes effect next month.

I will be calling for check-ins on one of the following frequencies:

10.102.7
10.107.2
10.112.7
10.117.2
10.122.7
10.127.2

If we get QRM'd - I will most likely move to the next clear frequency on the
list.

72/73,
Daniel AA0NI
Oklahoma City