Lloyd,

I'm mostly a CW guy myself, and can understand why someone might not want the mic jack. But this is only the second request for a mic-jack hole cover I've heard in the five years the K2 has been around, so I don't think we'll be stocking them.

I would suggest as an alternative to [symbolic protest? phon-o-phobia?] that you install the mic jack, but just not use it for anything. If you ever sell your K2, its resale will be higher if it is "whole" ;).

73,
Wayne
N6KR