-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Pituch
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 7:57 AM
To: 'Elecraft Reflector'
Subject: [Elecraft] RE: Ear Buds

Hi Craig,
The problem with ear buds is that they do not fit my ears.  I have tried
many of them.  They hurt terribly.  Also I have to press them forcibly
against my head to get the best around.   That's why I will try the Koss
type that have the narrow sound pipe and the compressible foam around them.
I guess they are truly in-the-ear types.   I also heard that they sound much
better too.

Steve, W2MY