Hi all,

I'm hoping to put up a compact, lightweight rotatable dipole or 2-element yagi for 20-10 meters. This may not be a very efficient antenna, at least on the lower bands, but I have limited space available. The antenna may be home-brew and will weigh just a couple of pounds.

I'd like to keep the antenna at roof level except when I'm actually using it, thereby minimizing scrutiny by Neighborhood Aesthetics Monitors. This calls for a 20 to 30 foot telescoping mast made of small-diameter tubing. If it's motorized, and goes up quietly, so much the better! I can guy it at the top if necessary, and it will be clamped to the side of the house.

Anyone have suggestions on where to find such a mast?

Thanks,
Wayne
N6KR

---