(added the ic-2200)

We're moving!  I'm selling off the bulky things.
I'm keeping only the tiny KX1.

All items are about 2 months old, if not less, and in near-new
condition, if not mint.

All prices include shipping and insurance!
For Elecraft items I've basically taken the "new" price and donated the
time/effort/cost of construction, and included shipping.

Package deals welcome.

Price   Item

600     K2 #4778, assembled/tested
160     KAT2 tuner, assembled/tested
40      KNB2 noise blanker, assembled/tested
90      SSB option, assembled/tested
80      KAF2 audio filter & clock, assembled/tested
58      MH2 hand microphone (Elecraft/Heil)

350     K1-4 #1994, assembled/tested, for 40/30/20/17 meters
100     KAT1 tuner, assembled/tested
60      KFL1-2 board, unassembled/new, for 80/40 meters
35      KNB1 noise blanker, assembled/tested
44      KBT1 battery option, unassembled/new

850     Icom 706 MkIIG (HF/6/2/440) with separation kit, accy's
100     500 Hz CW filter for 706 MkIIG
200     Icom IC-2200 2m
25      Radio Shack power supply, 13.8 VDC, 3 amps.
10      MFJ ClearTone speaker

I'm the original owner of everything.
It's all between 1 and 2 months old.
Everything is basically in brand new condition.

Email me off list.
--Andrew, NV1B