S/N 04858 is thru the 40m receiver test [Alignment and Test, Part II].
The only problem [after replacing 10 uH L31 with 12 uH to get sufficient range
of 4 MHz Osc. Cal.] was when I performed the VCO Voltage Readings.
The voltage readings were well in range, but two bands [20 & 17 m] had
frequency readings that were way out of band [20=8,757 and 17=24,254] so, after
searching this wonderful archives, I performed direct frequency entry and
everything fell right into place

    -and-

after that, no more funny readings.
Well, except: BFO Low Freq. measured 4912.76 [should not read more than 4912.7]
however,  I have not yet calibrated the 4 MHz Osc. as my counter needs work.
Continued right through to end of Part II and copied a QSO - FB!
Now I am ready for the last big build cycle!
I assume there will be no reprecussions from the initial funny readings.
I have been having so much fun building the K2.

Wayne K9NE
K2 S/N 04858