I just got back in town from a Long Weekend at the Visalia DX convention. Looks like we've had a lot of emails on the list this weekend! (It always seems to happen when I'm off line..)

In any case, lets end this non-K1/K2/T1 etc OT thread for now to relieve the email pressure on others ;-)

Please remember before posting lots of off topic comments to the list that we have close to 1900 subscribers now, so the number of daily emails can explode in volume when everyone hits the return key a little too quickly or frequently :-)

Also, please edit all copied text from previous posts down to a couple of sentences when replying to postings. This makes the list archives and daily digest much easier to read.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
List moderator