Just a quick reminder that tomorrow evening (Thursday in the Western
Hemisphere) we will meet again for another round of ECN/30. This will be my
last 'bachelor' edition as next week is the wedding rehearsal.

Last week, we had a great turnout (I think 5-6), and I was ready to post my net
notes to the list, but during the efforts to keep the house tidy, they seem to
have been misplaced (I need to start keeping my notes 'in' my notebook). Thank
you all who checked in, and I look forward to all of those that will be
checking in tomorrow night.

73,
Daniel / AA0NI