My P3 finally arrived yesterday after walking all the way from
California (I guess that's the breaks for living in Albany, NY....UPS
from the west coast is over a week).

Anyway, it went together flawlessly, as expected.  Maybe about an
hour.   I had to shuffle some equipment around, move my K2 out of the
way :-( and make room for the P3 next to the K3 :-)  I turned it on
and my first thought was WOW!  I played around with it some last night
and am quite impressed.  In PSK mode you can actually see the "RR"
tracks.  I like the snap tune function.  That is really sweet and will
be a big asset in a contest.  It would be neat to have a "fine tune"
function incorporated like Bob suggested.

Good job, and thanks to the folks at Elecraft!

John
K2QY