> Larry - K2GN wrote:
 >>
 >> Solution:  Use the MKR A to get to the high side of the freq,

And if you want to completely automate it from the P3, write
a macro that turns on the K3 auto tune (tap CWT) then taps Spot
and turns off auto tune (tap CWT).  Store that to one of the
P3 Function buttons ....

If the P3 Programmers Guide were available, the macro could be
extended to include the P3 "tap" function and turning off the
marker when finished.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV