Tom ..et al...

DOES.. from what I "think" I understand from the recent postings... mean that in theory,... one could purchase the digital display unit, on its own...from Elecraft, or the other company that was specified... and then proceed to "homebrew" a digi display for use in other rig
projects..??

Of course,...there would need to be some sort of "Driver" board I suppose, and perhaps a
few other boards to boot...!

"Wonder" if anyone on the list, has actually put together somedriver and "other" boards that would allow a digital display to be made for use in homebrew radios and equipment using this unit...?

VERY Interesting...! Indeed.... if I have this all correct in my head... (I'm new at this..)

By The Way Tom... The cd you so kindly sent me, arrived about a week or so after you posted it.. can't remember if I e-mailed you or not... apologies if I did'nt... It came in very handy for my friend with the 930s.... its all up n running, .... re-aligned...and working the DX like a house on fire..

Thanky Bud... your truly a gentleman... appreciated....

Andy [EMAIL PROTECTED] "...I Just See It.!.." John A. Ross (RSD Communications circa 2004)
A.R.S.
GM0NWI QRP "..It is vain to do with more.... "A Dis-Orientated Kiwi... "K2 S/n 01432 Soon To Be On-Air" what can be done with less.. In The Northern Hemisphere..."

GQRP No.9576
QRP-L No.2165
ARCI No.10561
Central Florida DX Association (CFDXA)