Hi all,
Members of Sands contest group are again joining up with Workington Radio
Club and Brendan Minish, EI6IZ for a week of fun and DX on the Isle of Arran
next week.  We arrive on the island on Saturday 18th and depart the
following Saturday.  We will not be fully set up on the Saturday of course
but, weather permitting (and remember, this is Scotland!), we will have some
aerials up.  we will be using 4 x K3's and amplifiers as well as a FT2000D
for the 80m ragchew station and a TS2000 for VHF/UHF.
We hope to be active on as many modes as possible and as many bands as
possible.  We will be using the callsign MS0SCG and there may well be some
portable operation and hopefully some SOTA activations too.  The main
stations will be using N1MM for logging.
I hope we manage to work you during our time on the island and you can
follow our adventures on our blog at http://m0scg.blogspot.com.  Logs will
be posted each day so that you can see if you have worked us.  You will find
links to the logs on the blog and on http://www.m0scg.org.uk or directly on
http://www.mx0wrc.org/?page_id=19

73 Ian
--