On 9/22/2010 3:33 PM, W8JH wrote:

> Any suggestions on an easy to use RTTY program for the K3?  Very casual use
> expected.  I would like to spend my time on the air rather than reading a
> huge pdf manual!

Either MMTTY [RTTY only but very good and it interfaces with several
popular logging programs], or MixW.  MixW does a number of modes,
including RTTY, decoding probably isn't a good as MMTTY.  MMTTY is free,
Mixw isn't but it's not much, and you can download a 15 day free trial.
  It also includes everyday general logging capability.  Google either name.

73,

Fred K6DGW/40
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2010 Cal QSO Party 2-3 Oct 2010
- www.cqp.org