After quite a bit of thought, I worked up what I wanted and got Rose
Kopp to build me one of her carry cases for my K2 and all of it's
accessories.  It came today, and I am a really happy ham right now!
I've gotten interested in [possibly that's "addicted to"] Summits On The
Air, and I really wanted a single package with the K2, battery,
accessories, W1 wattmeter/SWR bridge, and paddle.  Carrying them
separately invites forgetting something.  I had some customization I
wanted, and I got it perfectly.

The case she built for me has enough pockets for all of the stuff,
including my Journal and Log, a short strap handle and a shoulder strap,
and it is going to make "Radio Field Trips" soooo much easier.  It's
more than adequately padded for an aircraft carry-on.  I'll send a
couple of photos to anyone who is interested.

This Elecraft stuff just gets better and better.  FWIW:  In the CQ WW
RTTY, there was significant TE prop on 10 today midday, and may have
been other prop, just nobody there.  K3 is a real dream on AFSK A.  I'll
hit 40 again a bit later.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2010 Cal QSO Party 2-3 Oct 2010
- www.cqp.org