I have to disagree with you about RUMlog Joe.  I use it for general logging
all the time.  It even has net control which is a boon for me.  RUMped does
the contesting stuff very well and I also use that but RUMlog is a terrific
general purpose logger.  I especially like being able to search my log while
I am in the middle of logging another contact.  This is very useful at
times.

73 Ian
--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS