Two things to check Mark.

1.  Is CWT on?  It needs to be on and the threshold set so that you see the
marker
centered in the tuning area.

2.  If you have Decode and CWT on maybe you have the alternate DISP on
(current,
voltage, temp...etc).  Try tapping DISP to go back to the normal VFO B display.

-------------------------
73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Thu Oct 21  6:29 , pastor...@verizon.net sent:

>Been trying to decode PSK 31 the past 2 nights with no success.  I received my
>K3
2 days ago and I've set the mode to Data plus pushed the decode button on the
right
and selected PSK 31.  But for some reason when I go to the 14,070 on 20 meters
it
will not decode the PSK.  Perhaps there is a fine tune that needs to be
activated
so that I can do this.  I have no problem on CW, but PSK 31 is a challenge.
Any
suggestions?  Thanks!!  Mark KB3Z