You think that's something try 30 meters and see what you get... you'll be
amazed.  Oh, then lower it down to 1 watt...

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:36:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 and WSPR - configuration?
From: k2qi....@gmail.com
To: notforc...@hotmail.com
CC: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Thanks for the tip.  I adjusted my PC's line input setting and left the RF gain
at full.  So far so good, and according to the propagation map, I seem to be
doing OK for 5 watts.  Surprising that some DX stations are even hearing me on
40m as my view towards the east is completely blocked by buildings!

Mni tnx es vy 73
James K2QI