Winford Engineering has them.  Though it is not showing on their website.

If you go to an empty shopping cart and enter CDY15HDMFF-1 it will show up.
They're $15.  Male on one side and two females on the other.  They stock these
almost exclusively for K3 owners.  :)

www.winfordeng.com

(I have nothing to do with them...they just often have what I need.)  :)

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Thu Nov  4 12:18 , "Phil & Debbie Salas"  sent: