I would like to add a EC-2 with the KAT2 built in.
My K2 has no room for the KAT2 this is why I need a separate housing. The
KIO2 is built in.
The KAT2 is powered from the K2 KIO2, right? I'll have to connect the KIO2
and HF to the tuner, that's all?
I'll have to find out the correct pinout for the K2 BUS - hope the numbers
are like on the D-SUB connector.
I plan to connect the K2 RS232 with a D-Sub on the ECS and HF with a BNC
cable through a nice Daiwa SWR meter which fits perfectly into the EC2.

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
In my electric bill I found this: "We would be de-lighted if you pay
     your bill. However, if you don't, you will be."

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 5522 22505