I may have missed this at some points, but what is the expected price for the
KPA 500?

Bob, W1EQ

________________________________
From: Lee Buller <k...@swbell.net>
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tue, January 25, 2011 2:06:23 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] A Comment on my 500 Watt Comment

When I post my question about 500 watts, I am curious to the fact of why 500
watts?  Price point?  Form vs Function?  I based the question after seeing the
1500 watt prototype at Dayton several years ago.  If I remember right, the
price

was off my chart.  So, what as interested me is there some sort of price
point...form factor...or electrical engineering factor that brought the KPA500
to 500 watts?

Lee
k0WA
K3 and a AL-82

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any

Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)