It's a myth that QRP stations are always weak. Sometimes, of course, they
are. But 5W is only two S-points less than the 100W most people use.
Antennas can make more difference than that, and no-one talks about those
when having these silly "life is too short for QRP" arguments.

Pete Smith N4ZR wrote:

> And I think a lot of the "skill" should be credited to the ops on the
> other end who manage to pull out the QRP stations.  That said, operator
> skill is particularly important for any QRP station - I will never
> understand why many still use straight keys, badly formed cw, and
> unnecessary verbiage (like "/QRP", for example).

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com
* KComm - http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html