Hi folks,

I am operating my K1 #1434 for more then 2 years now with a
2 band 40/20 and a 4 band module 40/30/20/17m.
Recently I discovered an drift problem on 20 (only 20) on my
4 band module. (Blue trimmer caps inside).
This problem occurs during RX and TX.First I thought the
station I am just receiving has a poor stability but then all
the stations on 20 sounded very bad.So I turned on my Icom 735
and listened to my own transmitting signal. The tone sounded really
rough.
I wonder if any one of you has ever mentioned this on just one
band of the K1.
I must add that my problem does not exist with the 2 band module
and it seems after some 45 minutes after turning on the K1 this bad
drifting disappears...

Thanks very much for thinking about it!
73 de Tom, DL2HRF