Also marine radio is just that marine radio. If you wanted to legally talk
on the marine frequencies you would have to be "marine" in other words not a
shore station. There are restrictions (or used to be) about using marine
frequencies from a shore location if not licensed for such. And there were
restrictions on who could be licensed such as being a business that serviced
ships or owned and operated ships, etc.

Jim K0XU

Jim K0XU