II used to have  Titan... in a cabinet and a shelf directly above it !!!!...

but on top of the titan was my antenna switching matrix panel ....
   behind the panel were  two holes for the 3cx800s.... with flexible
dryer venting taking the hot air out the side of the cabinet... (
bookshelves) .....

In my "new " shack cabinet....when finished,  the air from on top &
behind the ICOM  & K3, as well as the kpa500 is "sucked" out the back
into an enclosure on the wall of the adjacent room.,where the ACOM
also is located. Then the air pumped either into the garage ( summer
mode)  or back into the shack room ( winter/heater mode).
Not only is the enclosure and air system tight it is "sound
conditioned" as not to hear the 4 muffin fans in their box or the
2300VA on line ups churning away.

Figure how to have the AMP exhaust behind the monitors.....

cu at Dayton....

bill