De: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
En nombre de Bill W4ZV
Enviado el: Domingo, 24 de Abril de 2011 07:51 a.m.
Para: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - BNC switch for RX IN & AUX?

Jorge Diez - CX6VM-2 wrote:

> its possible to use a BNC switch to connect the RX antennas to the RX ANT
> IN and the AUX connectors in the K3? Or is better to use a BNC splitter.
>
> I want to use it to switch between RX antenna and diversity mode (AUX).
>
> Will be any loose of reception with a switch or splitter? Wich one will be
> better?

Hola Jorge,

This old post might answer some of your questions.

http://www.mail-archive.com/elecraft@mailman.qth.net/msg66248.html

Also here's a truly wonderful solution for those who have many RX antennas
and want total flexibility of assigning any combination of antennas to the
RX ANT and AUX ports in diversity:

http://aytechnologies.com/Products/RAS8x2data.htm

Regarding splitters, the only downside is their 3 dB loss, which is not an
issue on most bands.

73,  Bill