signalink PTT line and keying directly from the software. Barney

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Two issues with data
transmission From: "ik1bxn [via Elecraft]" <
ml-node+6301296-249793453-317...@n2.nabble.com > Date: Sun, April 24, 2011
1:50 pm To: cbscholl < sch...@scholl.org > Just to add a suggestion more
to what Rick told you that's perfect, maybe it's not your case but did you
place Signalink internal jumpers in the proper position respect the cabling you
are using to k3 ? I told this because when I moved from IC 756 to k3 I risked
to forget correcting the jumpers from 756 map to k3.73 de Giorgio

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/Two-issues-with-data-transmission-tp6300401p6301296.html

To unsubscribe from Two issues with data transmission, click here .