It could also be another device that uses a crystal frequency of 14.31818 MHz.
That is also a very popular Microcontroller frequency.
You might also want to look at the computer video card since it probably
generates this frequency. Maintaining a very stable frequency is much easier
when you divide down from a stable source. If you have an RGB monitor,
especially one that is CRT-based, then this is a likely culprit.

Jack Brindle, W6FB