Good Evening,
    Twenty meters was decent but there was a little noise.  Nothing like
the noise on forty though.  As in recent weeks the propagation on both
bands was not very good.  With the high noise level on forty I was
wondering if would get anyone but just kept poking the send button while I
read a magazine.  Only two Colorado stations but they were both fairly
strong.  On twenty meters there was some QSB but I'll bet both nets were
effected by guests keeping folks off the air.
    Weather reports were cooler all over with the same being true here.
Rain and chilly weather once again.  I wish the rain would slow down a
little so we can dry out.  Yesterday was wonderful though so I cannot
complain.  I walked in the woods and planned this year's cutting.  Lots of
down trees between 6 inches and two feet in diameter.  Getting to it all
has proven to be the hardest part.

    On to the lists =>

   On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 686
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457
WB5BKL - Nick - TX - K3 - 231
W0RSR - Mike - CO - K2 - 5767
K6HTN - Kate - CA - K3
W8OV - Dave - TX - K3 - 3139

   On 7045 kHz at 0000z:
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994
W0RSR - Mike - CO - K2 - 5767

   Hopefully next week's propagation will be better.  With an active sun
you cannot predict how any given day will go.  Seems like Colorado was
favored on both bands.  On twenty both those stations were very strong.
On forty they were less strong but still quite copyable.  Only time will
tell but I think this new cycle will be a lot of fun.
    Until next week stay well,
       73,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

-