You are right of course.

Although, in a certain sense the feeding frenzy is entertaining.
Some of the "design changes" I've seen posted by the armchair engineers
since last Thursday just made me sit back a say.......WHAT!?!?!?

There are three prototypes on the planet and Elecraft are supposed to
know exactly what's it's going to cost shipped to your door six months
before a very soft shipping date? C'mon guys/gals!

I'd be surprised if they have parts to build five more on hand and we
know there will be changes to the board/parts/firmware during beta test.

--
R. Kevin Stover
AC0H