Hi All!

I have subscribed to this list in the past when I was working on my K1-4 a few
year back.  I just recently broke down and bought a K2 (10 W) s/n 7164.  I'm
long overdue to get one, but I figured it was now or never.

I am planning on using this rig as a CW only QRP radio.  I am not even going to
install the mic connector.  I have some sheet metal I am going to use to cover
the holes for the options I did not get.  I am mostly a CW only operator (kind
of strange for a 34 y/o), but I do like to listen to SSB when I am just messing
around in my shack.  I was wondering if the KSB2 option would be worthwhile to
get, AND does it affect the K2's performance if you don't align it for
transmit?  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks & 73,

David, KC9EHQ
K1-4 s/n 2051
K2 s/n 7164 (starting build soon!)