I really don't understand the hubbub about having a matching power
supply. Mine has never matched any radio hooked up to it and it sits on
the floor.

I'd hope Elecraft wouldn't waste time and resources on trying to
re-invent the pretty much perfected power supply wheel unless they can
make a quantum leap in power supply performance, like they did with
receiver performance on the K2 and 3.

I just don't see it. A power supply is a power supply. They are
commodity items.

Someone thinks they're going to shoehorn the guts of an RS-20M into a
P3? Good luck! I don't think the transformer would fit much less the
heat sink.

--
R. Kevin Stover
AC0H