I just have to gush about a pair of K3s that we used at NU1AW/5 this weekend
in the IARU contest where we were assigned the 20CW slot.   One K3 was the
RUN station and the other was the Search and Pounce rig covering only 20M.
The RUN rig had access to 3 yagis and the S&P rig had a 20M 4-SQR and a
TH-7.  All antennas were less than 300 feet from each other.  The reason for
two rigs (and two operators) on the same band is to maximize rate by calling
CQ as well as hunting multipliers at the same time.  Several times we
accidentally plopped on each other's frequency.  The K3 protected itself and
issued the HI SIG alarm which turned on the ATT because the S meter went
full scale.  I am happy to say we never had to use the back-up K3s because
both rigs performed well beyond expectation and are still standing to take
on the next contest.

Thanks to Elecraft for building such a satisfying piece of gear!

Bob K5WA