Or that can be shortened to "JAA" - "Just Another Acronym".

In selected presentations in my long past, I sometimes used the
abbreviation "IHA" in jest, hoping someone might ask what it meant (I
Hate Acronyms)!  Often it just passed without comment, and that is sad -
communication requires speaking and writing so others can understand
even if they cannot "crawl inside our brain".

I don't know when all this acronym stuff started, but it may date back
to the math usage of "QED" at the conclusion of a proof.

73,
Don W3FPR