Hi Ed,

The KX3 is intended to provide support for at least one (and maybe
more) external transverters, including a programmable band display and
a keying line. Unlike the K3, there won't be separate transverter IN/
OUT jacks; you'll need to use a transverter with a multiplexed RX/TX
connector. Drive power, via the HF-6 m antenna jack, will be
adjustable down to a minimum of about 100 mW. Further details are TBD.

73,
Wayne
N6KR