I have the hand mic on the front, and the Heil HC-4 set on the back, so
one takes bias, and the other doesn't.  Also, one takes hi gain, the
other doesn't.

I find that when I switch from front to rear and back, my K3 remembers
the gain, but not the bias.  I have to remember to change the bias,
also.

Is there a way to tell the K3 via some config menu to remember the bias
setting, also, so when I switch from front to rear and back, the bias
AND the gain switch also?

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE