Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:21 PM
An: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Betreff: [Elecraft] K2 SSB mode and T/R switch time

Hi,
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but the time for my K2 to switch
from transmit back to receive in the SSB mode seems a bit lengthy.  It's
probably in the 200-400 mS range which is annoying.  Am I missing a menu
controlled item or is something wrong?

Any insight would be appreciated.

After logging 147 contacts during FD at the 5W level, this issue became very
annoying.

Thanks

Mike, WA1SEO