Let me pendantic here.  The configuration program connects to the KRC2
when the program is started, but when I press the 'Send to KRC2' button,
it shows an error message saying it cannot connect.

I beleive this is the same behavior that some other on the mail list
have seen.

In all cases, I'm using a variant of Windows XP, either Personal or
Professional.  The config program fails to update the KRC2 on all three
of the XP machines I've tried, but in all cases, I can use the download
program to re-flash the KRC2.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE