Good Evening,
     Weather has really gotten cooler and wetter this week.  Rainy days
alternate with sunny days but the temperature does not go up.  Winter is
very close as those folks who shoveled their first snowfall in New York
will agree.

     Propagation is very good so this should be easy.  My hands are in
fair shape this week so copying should not be so hard.  Last week it
took much longer to write than normal.  The chainsaw is in the shop so
my cutting has been slowed.  However, it allows time to heal.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 6 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-