From: J F [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Elecraft Discussion List
Subject: Altoid Tin Holes

Eric,

You may want to look for a hole punch. There are plier like devices that
should make nice clean holes in the sizes you need (at least in the ends).
They are reasonably priced, or you may be able to find one at a hamfest or
flea market.
http://www.nextag.com/metal-hole-punch/search-html

For some holes they are less aggravating than using a drill...

73,
Julius
n2wn