I'm pretty sure the list moderator has something to say about the
flare of m*rse messages on this list.

Myself, I built several transceivers (not kits - own design, from scratch),
built several repeaters, including SHF (again, from parts,
not a modified mobile), built many circuits with PIC controllers
(obviously, writing the software myself, and find that too many
locals know how to find me when their equipment breaks, for
advice, documentation, tools, equipment, and in many cases, hands.

I'm reasonable sure that many vocal brass pounders don't have these
qualifications.

But I try to be respectful to everyone and try to help when people
come to me with questions. That, gentlepeople, is what ham radio
is all about: helping and educating eachother.
Feelings of superiority to others is not on that list.

Can we please get back to the scheduled discussions on Hakko tool mods?

73,

Geert Jan PE1HZG